Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Well, it's finally December! This is my FAVORITE time of the year! Like I told you in an earlier post, my fiance gets mad at me when I "skip over" Thanksgiving. Well, 'tis the season now! Did you guys go out on Black Friday? Anora and have made it a tradition to brave the crazy people crowds to find all the best deals. This year, our younger sister, Karlie, came out with us... she had fun, I know she did! We ended up finding some really awesome deals, and I even got a few Christmas presents - score! Even still, I find myself adding more to my wish list every time I get on the computer. Here are a few things at the top of my list...

gold beauties from anthro

iPhone gloves

j.crew chambray

j.crew leopard dress

lululemon jacket
Come on Santa!
xoxo Narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment