Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I wish - home edition

Have you ever looked around your house or apartment and thought - "I need to decorate"? I'm having one of those moments now. Don't get me wrong, I love our little town house, and we have made significant improvements since we moved in almost 2 years ago. But after browsing pinterest and seeing the latest catalogs from Crate and Barrel and West Elm, I've been lusting over the following images. I'm wanting to add little touches like a new comfy chair, new bedside lamps, and everything in the last picture!

Fluffy bed to jump in after a long day, or never get out of - either works

Comfy chair that doubles as a sleeper - BRILLIANT

Inviting foyer

Love the glass cabinet doors

Cozy family room that brings everyone together
Here's hoping that I can make my house look as cool as these!!
xoxo narissa

images 1, 3, 4, and 5 via pinterest; image 2 via Crate and Barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment