Friday, February 3, 2012

hiatus

I know, I know, it's been FOREVER since I last posted. If you are wondering what on earth could keep me away... the answer is this...
I decided to drop everything else and focus solely on the wedding so that I might spare myself some stress. Of course, I have still been a little bit stressed out, but for the most part, I think I'm doing pretty well for planning the entire thing myself! I had my bridal portraits taken on Wednesday, and I can't wait to share those with everyone. Tomorrow my best friend and her husband are throwing us a Couples Shower, so J and I are very excited to see everyone so close to the wedding. Only 36 days until the big day! CAN'T WAIT! So get ready for tons of pictures! Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment