Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

Well, we survived the wedding! It was just PERFECT! People can warn you, give caution, give advice... but you will plan and plan and plan for everything to be perfect, but the day of your wedding, it doesn't even matter as long as you get to say "I do" to the person you love. Thats what I did. I have to admit that planning my own wedding might be the most stressful thing that I ever do, but it was so worth it. I want to share so many pictures with you, but I will wait for the professional ones from Carly Jones Photography (who was awesome, by the way!). For now, I'll share one of my favs with you. I was worried about the first kiss, that it would come off too cheesy or ugly, but I think we pulled it off with a sweet touch (we didn't even realize we were holding hands). Hopefully now that the wedding has passed, I will get back to blogging regularly!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment