Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

How was everyone's Christmas (or Hannukah!)? You know, as I get older, Christmas changes just a little bit. Where I used to love to receive, now I get just as much joy (or almost as much!) when I give. This year was ALL about family. It was Bailey's first Christmas, and it was the first holiday meal that I cooked - slash, J cooked and I assisted... with the help of my dad, of course. And guess what?! It turned out great! I was so busy making sure everything turned out okay that I forgot to take pictures, but trust me, it was delish! Christmas day was fantastic, J and I are very fortunate to have all of our parents close by, so we do the Christmas shuffle. And, of course, Santa was very good to me! In the snapshot are a few goodies that I picked up from J.Crew during our day after Christmas shopping!

xoxo narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment