Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NYC WEEKEND part 2

New York was a whirlwind. We stuffed our bellies on Friday night, and then walked it all off (and then some) on Saturday. We started by seeing the tree in the daylight, and then headed to SOHO for some retail therapy. We tried on a lot of clothes and shoes, but I emerged with some booties from Steve Madden, skinny jeans from Levi's, and a dress and bangles from J.Crew! Trust me, I wanted to buy MUCH more! But I am very pleased with my purchases! After SOHO, J and I window shopped on Madison and 5th Ave. {one day}. We finished off our New York trip with a fantastic meal at Spark's Steak House. We couldn't go to New York without eating a nice big filet. -- We're already planning our next trip... Cali? I think so!
Playing around at Ralph Lauren

Rockefeller was on the way to the subway from the hotel.. result - lots of pictures!


xoxo narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment